What: Night at the Zoo presented by Mid America Chevy Dealers — Adults ages 21+ are invited to spend an exclusive, limited-attendance evening among the animals at the Saint Louis Zoo. Enjoy Zoo exhibits and complimentary admission to special attractions, two complimentary drink tickets, a free animal-themed mask, and special discounts at food outlets and gift shops.
When: Two scheduled dates:
- 5-8:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27
- 5-8:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17
(Zoo closes to the public at 4:30 p.m. on these dates.)
Where: Saint Louis Zoo
Tickets: Advance tickets are required. No tickets available at the door. Tickets available online at stlzoo.org/nightatthezoo.
- $25/Zoo Member; $30/Non-member
- Free parking on Zoo lots after 4:30 p.m.
- The Zoo requires all guests to wear masks/face coverings — which must cover nose and mouth — while visiting. See Zoo website for details on enhanced safety protocols.
- The majority of Zoo animal exhibits will have extended hours during these events, including Penguin & Puffin Coast, Centene Grizzly Ridge, McDonnell Polar Bear Point, Red Rocks, River’s Edge, Primate House, Bird House, Charles H. Hoessle Herpetarium and more.
- Guests receive complimentary free admission to special attractions, including Emerson Zooline Railroad, The Goddard School Sea Lion Show (limited tickets available), Stingrays at Caribbean Cove presented by SSM Health, and Mary Ann Lee Conservation Carousel.
Night at the Zoo Sponsors:
- Mid America Chevy Dealers
- Prairie Farms Dairy
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company
- iHeartMedia St. Louis